The concept of Moneypot.in is to make an awareness of stock markets to new investors which enable them to pick the stocks based on fundamentals.At the same time sharpen their trading skills before entering the real market. Students from B-Schools never get exposure to trading sessions in real-time markets. Moneypot.in is a place where members can experience the stock markets under real-time market conditions but with virtual money.
Players at Moneypot.in can share their questions about stock markets or stocks to invest. They can also share their own market predictions and stock ideas.
To create an interest of investment in upcoming young talent, Moneypot.in offers free trading game as part of college festivals during February 2015 as promotional offer.In return, it is expected that game sponsors will promote Moneypot.in at their college websites and social media i.e. FB.
If this seems exciting to you, provide us with the following information to setup a private environment for your college
1. Name and complete contact information of the Institute/Organization
2. Contact person with contact number and official email id (Queries only from institutional email id will be entertained.)
3. Duration of the game
4. How many participants are expected to play? Provide us the email ids for expected participants to get them included in the preapproved participant list
5. Are you going to offer a reward to the winner? If so, please provide details
6. You can suggest a relevant name for proposed game
7. Provide objective of this game which will be visible at the site
8. How are you going to promote the game?
Currently Moneypot.in is hosting a trading game for IIT BHU’s annual fest Technex’ 15 between 9-Feb to 27-Feb. You can access game page at http://www.moneypot.in/Games/BULLS-ON-THE-FLOOR-147.htm.
A mock trading platform